Wednesday 17 April 2013

April Her Fashion Box

Hey everyone,

Got my first Her Fashion Box! Was so excited to receive it in the mail, its so cute and the packaging on the outside is pink, my favorite, then the inside is a sleek black box which you can always use to put things in afterwards because its so sturdy. So I thought I would share with you my thoughts on this months box. The whole box is $39.95 a Month.





Classic Box:
I chose the Classic Box, I really love this box, it has some things in there that I haven't tried before and that I have always wanted to try!

As i opened the box i saw this cute Magazine which has all the details about every product they have in the box, i love how it is a magazine instead of just a piece of card with little detail on it.



The Cuff:  It retails at $39.95
I really like this cuff because it isn't something that i would normally buy but it is sleek, and i could wear it with a lot of my outfits. I was a little disappointed about it being to small for my wrist, but i just messaged her fashion box and they told me that it was bendable and it fits great now!

                  





The Makeup:
Model co Lip Duo Lipstick and Lip gloss in one, It retails at $24.00
It is the best colour for me because i love the nudes and the light pinks which match my skin tone. I took swatches of them both but it was to light/ sheer for the camera to pick up but it glided on nicely, the lip gloss smells delicious, it has a sugary bubblegum smell to it.

Model co eye define eye pencil, It retails at: $26.00
Its a really nice pencil very smooth to apply, more so like a kohl pencil and it stays well, iv always wanted to try model co and now i have im very happy with it.























Tanning:
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam and Tanning Mitt, 
They Retail at Foam: $19.95 Mitt: $9.95
Iv always wanted to try this tan since it came into store a few months ago, and now thanks to Her Fashion Box i can! glad i have these products.





Shaving: 
Schick hydro silk, It retails at $10.00
They included this disposable shaver which i have tried before and i liked it! always good to have a spare disposable lying around at desperate times! (don't you agree ladies?)




The Extra Gift: 
Redken All Soft Argan-6 oil, This retails at $24.95 
I filled out the march survey for Her Fashion Box and they included this gift for me which is so lovely! Im interested in trying this product because i really like Redken products and i have not tried this product, my hair is going look salon finished :)




The Verdict: For my fist ever Her Fashion Box, i am very happy with it. Cant wait to start using all the product i have received.


If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx


10 comments :

Mishelles Sleepy Time said...

That lipstick/lipgloss combo looks lovely!

Vanessa said...

Wonderful products...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Marcela Gmd said...

Nice products!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Melissa Bubbles said...

Sure sound great! Thank you so much xx

Marcela Gmd said...

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your visit! but I can't see you in my followers list! please check it I follow back.

Jordy said...

That model co lipstick looks nice! :) x

Inês said...

Lovely products! :)
Great post!

Inês xxx

The Made Up Maiden said...

I actually already own most of these, so it's a good thing I wasn't signed up to this box. :P

Love the look of the cuff, but especially loving the look of the cuff from the Feminine box!

Melissa Bubbles said...

It is really nice! And I'm in love with the colour! Xx

Brigitte Honeybee said...

Ooh this is such a different box to the usual ones people get! I love the look of that lipliner and razor!
Thanks for sending me your link on the twitter chat
International 750 Follower Giveaway
xoXo
BreezeyBee Blog