Friday 5 April 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG




Heya Everyone

I was tagged by the sweety pie Emma at plus size millard to take part of the
                             
                            'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag'
                            
                           Make sure you follow Emma, her link is above


The Rules:
1. Copy and paste these ‘rules’ into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you’re feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post ‘The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG’ .
5. Have fun! :) 




The Questions: 



    1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
    Use toner, i forget most of the time :S
    2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly? 
    I usually clean them after I use them but about once a week if I use them a lot ill give them a good clean.
    3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
    About a day, haha I'm a nail biter so I have to have them done nicely so I don't bite them :)
    4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish even if you need it? 
    Not to long , I work in the beauty industry so it's right there when I need it.
    5. What’s you worst beauty habit?
    Nail Biting :s
    6. Name something non beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
    Probably Dusting, i hate getting the dust up my nose lol

    7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not? 
    I'm usually the last one out the door :)
    8. Can you commit to spending bans?
    Nope!
    9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection? 
    Actually quite organized, I have everything in the groups and compartments
    10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
    About 3 weeks, but that's because I was sick and not really in the mood to blog


I Tag:
                                                        Katrin athttp://tarte-aux-fraises.blogspot.com.au/


If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.


Melissa xx


1 comment :

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

Fun answers! I did this a little while ago so I'm not going to do it again otherwise people will be bored of my answers :P but thanks for tagging me anyways :)
xx