Thursday 5 December 2013

Sally Hansen Spring Racing Collection Quick Review

Hey Everyone

On today's nail menu, there is a lovely range of Sally Hansen Spring Racing Collection!! Omgsh I love love this collection, the colours are so pretty for spring and they have come out with a great range.

Colours from Left to Right:
Rosy Outlook, Peach Of Cake, Sheer Bliss, Tickle Me Pink,Gray -t Escape,Good to Grape & Barracuda
Picture by Coty inc


I was fortunate to try 2 colours of the range, Tickle Me Pink and Gray-T Escape, two colours i have loved and can use for a very long time. The polish its self has lasted me a good 2 weeks (which using my hands everyday cleaning, and stocking takes a toll on my nails) but with this complete salon manicure it lasted that long and i was surprised!

My Nails in Tickle Me Pink
This nail colour reminded me a bit like having, beautiful Redy Pinky just picked from the farm cherrys on my nails, the shine of the polish is amazing, as you can see in the pictures and they stayed that shiny for the whole time. They didn't dull or peel, the polished just stayed like i had just had my manicure freshly done.

  
My Nails in Gray-T Escape 
I think out of the two colours my favorite would have to be Grey-T Escape, because you can wear it at any occasion and it matches everything in my wardrobe, it also makes your hands seem tanned (which is a bonus!)

If you would like to see more of this range or different ranges Sally Hansen has please Click Here 

Id like to thank Coty Inc for sending me these nail polishes review, I really like them  :) 


If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx

No comments :