Friday 28 February 2014

BeBe Lip Mask Quick Review

Hey Everyone,

A while ago I bought this BeBe Lip Mask from a shop called "The Face Shop" for $4.00. I saw this hung up in the store and thought wow that looks interesting, and the packaging is really really cute! For a few weeks it was sitting in my mask draw and i would always look at it and think i have to do this lip mask!! So today I actually tried it out.




The lip mask 

The lip mask is 2 thin pieces of material, with a serum kind of liquid on it. I had to keep the mask on for 10 to 20 minutes, when i took it off it made my lips feel plumper, fuller and smoother, it also had taken off any colour residue i had from the lipstick i had on earlier.

Me with the lip mask on

Close up of the lip mask

This will be a definite Re Purchase, im loving how my lips are feeling and i recommend doing this lip mask before a night out or even after, its amazing!

If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx

2 comments :

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

OHH you mentioned this recently when we were out.. I think I need to try this! And so cheap! xx

Unknown said...

Omg, I LOVE the face shop!