Tuesday 3 June 2014

Get Fit With Melissa Bubbles Update

Hey Everyone!

Just thought I would do an update on my GFWKM, I have managed to maintain the 5 kg off even though I have had the flu and other sickly things, I have gone out to dinners and lunches with friends but I feel if you don't over do it you can get there! 

I have started a board so I can track my process during the week, I'm starting off slowly so I don't rush things. Iv decided the board up in days of the week and 3 sections 


Drink 1 Lt of water: if I drink more I will add it to the day that I drink more or have a lemon water etc

No Soft drink: iv stopped having soft drink so the day that I do I can leave it blank or see if I can have a soft drink, once a week.

Walk 20 mins: I can tick the day or write in how many minutes I have walked to track my process.


All these things can be changed week to week if I decide to do something different or add a workout to try a week.

I try to see getting fit as a fun thing so that it's not draining and I actually look forward to doing it, that's my key so far hopefully I'll keep it up! 


If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.


                     Melissa xx


2 comments :

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

You go girl!!! xx

Erica D said...

Great tips, I try to drink a lot of water because I feel better when I am hydrated. I just got back from Italy and Spain which wreaked havoc on my diet so I have to do some major damage control! No more pasta, pizza and sangria for me!

-Erica