Saturday 9 April 2016

Sneaky Squirrel Body Scrub Jaffa Coffee + Nuts Review




Hey Everyone! 
I love a good body scrub, and i love one that brings back happy memories! 
The Sneaky Squirrel body scrub brought back some happy memories for me, with the smell of Jaffa, Coffee and Nuts you think hmm whats this going to smell like? but as soon as i opened the packet omgsh! now....im not a coffee lover, i actually don't like drinking it at all so i don't really like the body scrubs that have an over powering coffee smell. The Sneaky Squirrel scent did not have an overpowering coffee smell but it had a smell of (any European person can remember this smell) when my mum or my nonna makes coffee and has a panatone (Italian cake) or the Italian Almond Biscuits on the table.


Ahh the memories.......

So as soon as i opened this packet it was already a happy experience for me. The scrub feels like a smooth sugary texture, very soft and a little bit damp. You only need a little bit to get a good scrub, the oils in the scrub make any area of your body you use it on so so smooth and the sugars and exfoliating components of the scrub give you a great exfoliation. I also found that it leaves a vanillary after smell on my skin.




This is a beautiful Scrub, the only thing i can fault with it is that i had trouble keeping the package closed, if this was in a jar or a container with a lid, it would be amazing!

Not tested on Animals
No nasty chemicals 
Made in Australia

200g for $17.95


If you want to check out more from the Sneaky Squirrel CLICK HERE



Ingredients: Coffea arabica seed powder (coffee), Vitis Vinifera (grape) seed oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) Fruit, Cocos nucifera (coconut) Oil, Sodium Chloride (salt), Sucrose (raw sugar), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, citrus sinensis (orange) oil, fragrance (parfum), tocopherol (vitamin e), fragrance (parfum)** Organic **natural


If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx


This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

No comments :